Jump to section: Career Objective | Education | Work Experience | Additional Skills |
Career ObjectiveDetail-oriented Information Technology major (3.9 GPA) currently attending University of Arkansas at Fort Smith, with 8+ years of work experience. Aiming to leverage a proven knowledge of resource management, quality control, and communication skills. Frequently praised as hard-working by my peers.
University of Arkansas - Fort Smith
Fort Smith, ARB.S. Information Technology Candidate (Expected graduation May 2021)
- GPA: 3.9
- Relevant Courses: Web Systems, Data Structures, Operating Systems, Discrete Mathematics
- Award And Honor: Dean's List
STARBUCKS, Fort Smith, ARBarista, Sep 2015 - Present
- Take out garbage.
- Create signs to advertise store products or events.
- Order, receive, or stock supplies or retail products.
- Provide customers with product details, such as coffee blend or preparation descriptions.
- Take customer orders and convey them to other employees for preparation.
SWEET BAY COFFEE CO., Fort Smith, ARBarista / Shift Lead, May 2010 - Dec 2014
- Compile and balance cash receipts at the end of the day or shift.
- Brew coffee and tea, and fill containers with requested beverages.
- Provide customer service by greeting and assisting customers, and responding to customer inquiries and complaints.
- Consuming an entire bag of pizza rolls.
- Drinking an adequate amount of water.
- Wasting an entire Sunday in bed.
Top of page